Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Little Intro

I guess I'll start out by admitting that I'm very new to the whole blog thing. Not only is this my first blog but I've never really even visited one. Sure I check out egotastic.com on a daily basis but pretty much just for the pics.

Most of my online communication is done through various screenwriting forums, namely the screenwriting section of tarantino.info. During a relativley long stretch sparse forum activity I stumbled upon Artful Writer forums and saw that they had a sub-forum called "Screenblogging". This was the first I had heard of the term and was instantly excited, assuming it was a word used to describe the marriage of screenwriting and blogging. Well, as far as I can tell it's a word used to describe blogs about screenwriting which was a total dissapointment to me.

All the same I was inspired start my own "serialized blog". The plan right now is for an anthology type zombie tail with each story focusing on a different person or group of people as they struggle to survive a zombie invasion. I don't plan to hold myself to any sort of strict schedule or anything but I wouldn't expect there to be more than a few days between posts. Right now I'm still working on the whole layout of the page and trying to put together a few graphics so it might be a day or two before part one hits the web.

In the mean time feel free to drop me a line with comments, questions or suggestions at dexpac24@hotmail.com or leave a comment below.

Chapter 1 Part 1


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The idea of creating your own zombie anthology is awesome. I'm also writing my own stuff, which I feel has pretty much gone away from me, when you get too many ideas or have the desire to write a whole bunch of movie refrences - it really shrouds the ability to continue writing a story based on your original merits. But recently I have found the structural components in my story. Its just a matter of writing it, which will be both challenging and fun. Anywho, since I really don't know anybody that is as passionate as yourself to this genre, I was hoping we could sort of swap material in order to get better result of our work. theqtfan@yahoo.com